Today I felt like the meme “Technologically impaired duck” – completely incompetent in coding, having hard time in making it work. I even forgot to connect my phone to Internet in order to check if it was working or not. After so much struggling and help from classmates, we found a way to count approximately how many Bluetooth devices there are in the vicinity, but really roughly. I wanted an exact number, and I was very frustrated about not being able to do it.
But my partner made a very valid point – the exact number of devices is not very relevant, the important here is to show how our concept works, so it is ok to work with inaccurate data. I had hard time to accept it in the beginning because I hate inaccuracy, but I realised I was being silly.